Specializing in Elderly & Special Need Kitties
Each cat is personally important! In addition to administering medications & medical monitoring, your cat will get individualized attention; making sure they feel loved, engaged and content.
With PSCSP!, you come home to a HAPPY cat!
Each visit is at least 30 minutes and includes:
• Assessing cat’s basic health, which can include, but is not limited to, monitoring body temperature, heart rate, respiration rate & hydration level and providing this info to your vet if needed.
• Administering medications (if needed), feeding, litter box cleaning and lots of play, cuddle, grooming time if accepted by your cat.
• Home care is also included (bringing in mail, disposing of trash, etc.,
Benefits of Using a Pet Sitter
Using a professional pet sitter reaps benefits for both pets and pet parents.
Once you experience professional pet care in your home, you’ll never worry about being away from your pet again.
For the Pets:
Benefits to your pets include:
• Staying at home in his/her safe, secure environment
• Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds
• Following his/her regular diet and exercise routine
• Having play time
• Receiving love and personal attention
• Maintaining medical treatment, when required
• Having someone responsible in case of an emergency
• Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment
• Helping to ensure good health (no exposure to other animals’ illness or parasites)
For the Pet Parent:
Benefits to you include:
• Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
• Having the confidence that the pet sitter can deal with other issues – such as grooming, vet visits
• Eliminating the trauma of having to transport and leave your pet
• Not having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
• Feeling your home is more secure (with someone going in and out several times a day)
Pet sitting in your home or mine (dogs only)
Cat care in your home
Daily or occasional walks
Experienced, life long dog and cat owner and animal lover. As a pet owner, I know how important our animals are to us and would give your pet the same care and attention I give my own: daily walks, head scratches and tummy rubs. I’m available 7 days a week and weekends. Country home with plenty of room for walks (great places to sniff) plus park across road is a good place to meet other dogs! Reasonable rates, flexible hours. References provided.
This service is conducted by a mature, responsible and cat-loving adult with 20 years of feline experience, including;, The Spayed Club Spay/Neuter Veterinary Clinic, GEPCO Veterinary Division, The Animal Healing Center Veterinary Hospital in Yardley, PA, PetSmart Grooming Salon, , Former Founder of Project MEOW of West Philadelphia & The Philadelphia Zoo.
Member, National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
For a quote or more information, please respond to this ad. You will be sent a copy of my brochure, which includes a summary of my full services and standard fees.
the only programs we are offering now or the board and trainings if you’re interested in having your dog board train feel free to call today for a price for your dog price depends on age breed issues you’re having if your dog is aggressive or not so if you’re interested please call us thank you we no longer offer private lessons thank youf you’re looking to have your dog train now and you’re willing to participate in the handling lesson please call us today we offer affordable dog training for all if you’re interested in having your dog corrected from the issues such as barking whining digging holes maybe housebreaking using the bathroom outdoors or if obedience that she is walking on a leash stay and come whatever the issue is please contact us today